When it comes to electrical components and lighting in a commercial space, there’s no room for mistakes of any kind. Your business depends on functionality, safety, reliability and design. Teague Electric has a dedicated New Commercial team that can address all of your needs so that your business has the necessary electrical resources to perform optimally.
Our one-stop commercial solutions include wiring, lighting, security and other electrical components. Our New Commercial team can bid your entire project. No need to contact multiple electricians for each part of the job.
Our licensed electricians know the local code, and they know exactly how to install and maintain your electrical systems so that nothing is left to chance. You can have the confidence of knowing the job is done right so that you can focus on your business.
Our areas of commercial expertise include:
- New Construction and Tennant Improvements
- Power Distribution – New and Upgrades
- Alternate Source Energy – Generators / UPS Systems / Solar Power
- Lighting Design and Control Systems
- Parking Lot Lights – New and Upgrade
- Sports Lighting – Indoor and Outdoor
- Specialty Lighting – Surgical / Laboratory / Retail / Warehouse
- Surge Suppression Protection
- Much more
Don’t Expose Yourself to Liability
When it comes to commercial electrical component installation, only trained professionals should be doing the work. This includes any repairs or upgrades. If your equipment isn’t installed correctly or grounded properly, it could introduce a significant safety hazard.
Common oversights involved with the electrical element of new commercial construction include:
- Improper Grounding. This is the most common aspect that fails inspection when businesses try to do the work themselves or hire a non-reputable electrician.
- Exposed Electrical Parts. Open power distribution units, detached insulation on electrical cords and temporary lighting all introduce workplace risk.
- Overloaded Circuits or Inadequate Wiring. Businesses often don’t realize how much energy they’re using to operate. It’s critical that you have a well-designed electrical system that can handle your load.
Remember that failing to adequately address new commercial electrical needs could expose you to liability that ultimately could cost you your business. This is not something you want to leave to chance.
The Right Lighting Makes All the Difference
Not only can Teague manage the installation of all of your electrical components, but we can also help you achieve the correct lighting for your space.
Lighting, of course, has a huge impact on mood, fatigue, productivity and aesthetics. Our team includes experienced design professionals that can help you achieve the look and feel of your dreams.
From fixtures to LED solutions to lighting controls to lamps, we can work with whatever your vision includes.
Don’t Forget About Security
Teague Electric can install the proper components to ensure that you have top-notch security elements in place.
Securing your commercial building is more than just locking the doors and installing a burglar alarm. Today’s security systems let you control and monitor who enters and exits your building. You can see your facility from virtually anywhere with an internet connection.
Get It Right the First Time
Teague Electric has been working with Kansas City businesses for more than 40 years. Our team will be sure that your unique electrical needs are installed correctly, safely and up to code.
Don’t take any chances with your new construction. Our dedicated New Commercial team can give you peace of mind of knowing your commercial space has everything it needs.
Contact us to schedule a bid.